If I were a 16 year old piano student here are five things I’d like my piano teacher to ask me to do.
- Record a piece of music, make a photo montage video and post it on YouTube. Maybe it would be something I’d do on FreshBrain.
- Get a couple of friends together for a chamber music recital to raise money for The Humane Society. Well-behaved dogs invited.
- Write a piece of music for the piano…and I can use any part of the piano and any type of notation I want.
- Figure out how to do a mash-up and then do one.
- Work on an etude by Chopin or Moszkowski and see how fast I can get it in one week…with all the notes in place, of course.